Hard to say Goodbye

By Kirah - February 01, 2015

It has been roughly 4 months since I started my internship at Exxonmobil base in Kuala Lumpur. I met many people whom I respect and give me guidance whenever I get lost. In that short period, I faced a lot of events that practically make me grow to be more balance and think mature. And I get to know how politics rules at work. Oppss, haha. I am still looking forward for these remaining months of internship.


This is my family in Exxonmobil. We share, we laugh. I am tremendously thanks to them because they happened to welcome me with beautiful greetings and lot of joy. I am very proud and enjoy being part of this team. One thing that they have in common is getting distracted by camera. Haha. 







These are my respective supervisor and team lead.

I can imagine how hard will be in future to say goodbye to all of them. I am happy and really energized to go to work every morning because they are my family at office. Memories that created will ever being forgotten.


Despite, I remembered before my internship started, I barely say goodbye to my friends. Friends that always are being by my side, all the time when I get drunk on problems or cherish by happiness. Even though, it was a temporary goodbye, we realize that 8 months will be the interval for us to gain more precious knowledge as our responsibility as students.


I am proudly said these people are my friends because of Allah. Thank you for borrowing them to me. See you guys when I see you


Swag enough ?










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments