Preconvo with my besties

By Kirah - November 10, 2016

Last weekend was one of happiest days I ever had. My friends and I spent most of our time together before the next day, our Convocation Ceremony. We planned 2 months ago what we have to wear, what will be the theme and else.We are very excited to execute the photo shoot session. We were very excited. Well, pictures speak thousands words right?

















Being together for almost 5 years, we are all one. I value this friendship the most during my days in UTP. We shared countless laughs and tears and comfort each other when we at our very low.

































Having them either at my best or opposite, are the best event during my past 4 years and half. I got accompany when I was alone, I got solutions in problems whenever I was stuck, I got someone to talk to when I need them, I got someone to laugh at, I got someone to be bullied, I got someone who cares about me, I got someone to teach when I know nothing, I got gossip-mates, I got someone to spend my weekend with doing crazy shits, I got someone I called best friends. Thank you to these awesome, pretty, amazing people who always color my life with beautiful moments!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments