My first ever business travel ! Sweden , you've been good to me...

By Kirah - November 27, 2017

This post was written while I am on my business travel in Skelleftea, Sweden. But, let me tell you, I've never had a dream before to have business travel abroad and honestly I don't even know there is a place called Skelleftea. For people who does not know the existence, Skellefteå is a city and the seat of Skellefteå Municipality in Västerbotten County, Sweden. The nearest biggest city is Stockholm (please kill yourself, if you doesn't know this place). Recently, I've joined a new company which requires me to attend 2 weeks training in Sweden. I was shocked that I've been assigned to the training. Hell no, I've joined the company for about 3 days and now I am here! I can't still believe it!

The moment I landed in this beautiful country, it was -3 degree Celsius. It was my first ever snow experience! I am feeling the excitement whenever I walked outside. I need to walk 10 mins from the hotel to reach office every single day and I like it. I always make sure that I wake up early in the morning and enjoy every single steps. Never had a dream that my birthday this year happened to be when I was in Sweden.

I had supportive colleagues and manager. We talked a lot about life and the best way on how to deliver our work for the best result. They are a lot of people welcomed me like we had known before. I love their passion and their positive mind set which has been cultured here. I wish that I can stay longer. I need to enjoy the rest of the week of my training! And I will come back in April next year and it will be during Spring and definitely much better!

Enough talking, I will let you guys enjoy the picture I took. They are beautiful as ever! The pictures that I shared are basically 100 percent raw from my camera. Due to the intense schedule, I do not have enough time to edit them. 





































On 26th November, there was a festival held by the university student. They were selling their pre-loved clothes, hand-made cookies and etc. It was fun. There was a free mini show by the local students but I don't even know what they were saying. Despite, I enjoyed the show.













  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments