Scenic walk on my last day in Sweden

By Kirah - December 03, 2017

After nearly 15 hours on plane, I am back home. I really miss the warm weather, the food and especially the toilet (lol) in Malaysia. Let's talk about the last day when I was in Sweden. My flight was scheduled to be departed on 11.15am so I need to catch the bus on 10am. I decided to wake up early that morning and go for a walk. I'd never regret the decision. It was so beautiful like they were telling me goodbye. I will share you the pictures I took and of course they were unedited, as I do not have sufficient time to do that.








I don't know why I keep doing the same pose. So boring... Btw, I asked the strangers to take my picture. I was impressed by their sense of photography.






























I'm gonna miss the cold weather, the people I work with, and the scenery. It was great experience to be in Sweden even it was a short trip and basically work-related. InsyaAllah, I will come back in Sweden on April, so I can see the spring! It's going to be so much fun.

These were taken when I was inside the plane. It was beautiful.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments