Weekend in Cameron Highlands : I feel like spring in Malaysia

By Kirah - March 21, 2018

Hi everyone,

I hope you are in a good shape! 

It was not long since I share about my short trip in Penang. I do not have time yet to write about previous vacation in Korea (I will do soon, let's hope for it!). But just last weekend I was in Cameron Highlands, spending my time with families. I've been to Cameron for several times, but this was my first time with all family members. This time around, I did not bring my digital camera, I only depended on my phone. I took a lot of pictures but mainly flowers. I was so excited to see flowers. You can expect variety of them in this entry. I hope you enjoy.




Here are my pictures enjoying the beauty of blooming flowers. I really felt spring in Malaysia. Right now, you can see how many flowers that I took (only pictures). A lot of them! I managed to buy few types of mini cactus and bring it back home. They are cute tho.





This is my favorite, right here!







This captured my eyes, it's rare species!





Garden full of flowers! I wish this is my backyard...


Can you see how pretty the lake was decorated???








These are not the cactus I bought...








This is called "Pokok Ekor Kucing" or we can translate it in English as "Cat's tail tree". I guess



Out of many beautiful flowery paths that I cross over...









My favorite flower, different angle




























Can you guess what is this? This is called " Periuk Kera" or "Pitcher Plant".









Not to forget, I've visited the strawberry farm. My mom bought kilos of strawberries. Honestly, I prefer the one that I ate in Korea, juicier and tastier. 


This is how Strawberry farm in Cameron Highlands looks like


Packed strawberry here


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments