Best Days of My Life: My First Ever BTS Concert!

By Kirah - May 07, 2019



I know it was a little over due, but who cares? Cause I'm still can't move on! I have no idea on where to start. It's been awhile since I stare at my computer screen emptily. I just can't think of any words to describe my feelings, my excitement, my joy, my pride and my great pleasure during two days of final Love Yourself Tour in Bangkok last month. I still can't believe it's just ended. My brain keeps flashing the scenes and moments on those nights that I share my happiness, sorrows, and euphoria with my beloved BTS. In fact, my voices were cracking for the whole week.

Cut the crap. I want to share my super incredible two night experiencing BTS concert for the first time in my life! I'd crossed one of my bucket lists. I was on cloud nine and feeling felicities all the time. My friends and I flew to Bangkok 2 days early before the concert days. We stayed at Bangkok City for 1 day to go to the popular BTS Brick Cafe in Show DC mall. We went there by Grab/Uber from our hotel. 













Then we visited the Rajamangala stadium a day before the concert day and just to find out the easiest way to get there. We stayed at Livotel Hua Mak which located 2kms from the venue and took us 20 mins walk only. So we can have our sweet time and not rush to the stadium. I was amazed by the fact, there were a lot of convenient stores. 7E store was in every 200 metres. I'm telling you the truth. We did not have any problem to buy foods and drinks as most of the thing they sold, were halal.










That night, the rest of our friends arrived at the hotel. The hype was no joke. We can see the stadium clearly from our window. How could we stayed calm? Tell me, it was nearly impossible. 

Concert Day 1

We walked to the stadium as early 10am the next morning. Everyone was dressed up and couldn't even stop talking about our boys. 








On first day concert, we were seated separately from each other. But it was not an excuse to not enjoying the shows. I told you that it was first BTS Concert, so I am not exaggerating and telling you the truth. I was crying and screaming my lungs out. I couldn't content the excitement and joy. I was in denial the fact that I was living the moment. The fact that I breathed the same air with the boys. The fact that it was a freaking REALITY! My dream came true!

I enjoyed every minute of the performance. But when the boys were trying to converse in Thai, I was buffering. Thank god, the girl seated next to me was a local. So I asked her the translation. Coincidentally, she is a fan of Jimin too. She was really nice. Everytime she saw our angel, Park Jimin, she informed me and we screamed instantly together. It was a beautiful moment. We were strangers to each other, but could be united and that's all thanks to BTS. Camera was not allowed in the concert, so I've recorded some of the performances using my cell phone. BTS performed Idol for the opening, I've recorded my reaction. I laughed at the video because I was too overwhelmed and touched at the same time. I will not share any video in this post, instead I'll share a compilation of my experiences for both concerts in my Youtube channel.






Concert Day 2

I can't believe Day-1 has ended. It was a magical. It seemed like a blink and 3 hours of concert feel so short. I need more. So I put some effort and expectation on Day-2. I was thrilled because we managed to seat next to each other. This concert had more meaning to me, because I had to enjoy it with my best buddies. We had a plan to take turn recording video so we could enjoyed the concert even more. We even brought a binocular for clearer view. This time our seat was in the middle, so we can see 360 degrees of the venue. 








It was the best seat so far. We could literally see their faces and smiles. During the opening, we managed to stay put and sang a long. Maybe we had so much the day before. So we controlled our excitement and emotions this time. We tried to captured every moments in our hearts and mind. Until, they came to the extended stage, which was right in front us. Again, we screamed and shouting and chanting and singing our lungs out. It was super loud and I still remember, I was surprised with my own voices. 

During Namjoon's solo performance, it was raining. But it wasn't ruining the atmosphere at all. Everyone was firing up especially during Tear and Mic Drop performances. 








I really don't want this to end. It was Encore performance, when we were all sang Answer: Love Myself. I knew and expecting to feel so sad like breaking up with your lover but I was in mix emotions. Suddenly, I was crying river when they were about to leave the stage. Many thoughts came to my mind. How should I meet them again? Do I have the opportunity to meet them again? How do I survive this break-up? All in my mind. I just wanted the time to freeze.







The concert ended so well and three of us were freezing on our seat. Our eyes were so wet and swelling. Thanks to the guards, we regained consciousness and started to move from our seats. Then BTS did again! BigHit dropped the teaser for Boy With Luv ft Halsey the moment we moved our asses. The whole stadium was screaming like they were all been possessed. How could BigHit do this to us?? We barely cured from concert vibe and they gave us more. Heart attacked!

It was pretty much our experiences during both days of BTS Final Love Yourself Concert. I'll try to complete the video compilation as soon as possible. BTS is currently on their Speak Yourself Tour and it is their first stadium tour. It is on whole new level. They were done with Rose Bowl and I am freaking out. Please pray that my friends and I get the opportunity to go to SY concert. I plan to crush the concert in Seoul, but the venue for Asian tour is not yet released.

In conjunction with fasting month, I want to wish all of Muslim, Ramadan Kareem and happy fasting. May God accepts all of our good deeds.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments